The Lyoprotect® Lyophilization Trays for sterile freeze-drying are available in three materials: Aluminum, Aluminum with plastic coating and Stainless Steel. All components of the trays, including the Lyoprotect® Membrane, can be sterilized in an autoclave. APIs can be produced aseptically in compliance with GMP.
The Lyophilization Trays in Stainless Steel are customizable in size and can be adjusted to the dimensions of your individual freeze-dryer shelves. This allows a perfect foodprint.
For easy handling the Trays can also be equipped with fillers and mounts for temperatur sensors. Please feel free to contact us!
- Zero flyout (no product loss).
- Significant reduction of dust exposure compared to open containers.
- Your freeze-drier does not need cleaning or cleaning validation.
- OEL – Occupational Exposure Limit can be controlled cost-efficiently
- Combination of a multiple-use cup with a single-use membrane significantly reduces plastic waste.
- Scale-up and scale-down with threaded cups and larger trays is easily possible.
The lyophilization trays are available in three materials and several sizes. Please find your most suitable tray in the list below:
|Teclen® Lyoprotect® LPMU-V1622B-WS||Stainless Steel ANSI 316 L (1.4404)||155 x 224 x 43 mm||125–600 ml|
|Teclen® Lyoprotect® LPMU-V2740B-WS||Stainless Steel ANSI 316 L (1.4404)||270 x 400 x 43 mm|| 400–1800 ml|
|Teclen® Lyoprotect® LPMU-Vxxxx-WS||Stainless Steel ANSI 316 L (1.4404)||customizable max. 400 x 700 x 48 mm||up to max. 6200 ml|
|Teclen® Lyoprotect® LPMU-VM-W||Aluminum AlMg 4.5 Mn, Ra ≤ 0,8 µm||216 x 152 x 32 mm||100–500 ml|
|Teclen® Lyoprotect LPMU-VM-WBH||Aluminum AlMg 4.5 Mn, coated with Halar®||216 x 152 x 32 mm||100–500 ml|
Product Claims of Teclen® Lyoprotect®
• Bacteria-proof container with vapor-permeable membrane
• 100% visual inspection of membrane and components
• Serial number and work’s test certificate 3.1 for stainless steel plates
• Components comply with the regulations for materials and articles intended to come into contact with food according to (EC) No 1935/2004 and (EU) No 10/2011
• The Lyoprotect® Membrane does not contain any material of animal origin
Contact us for questions or your unbinding quote!